2017 range 1 20′ 4 1/2IF pipe

Listing ID: 7312
$750.00
MAKE
Tube Technologies
MODEL
4 1/2IF

DESCRIPTION

5” drill pipe with 4 ½ IFDS , This pipe is a range 1 length , 20’  bought new in 2017  . The current condition is broke down in this manner 65% used one time and the remaining 35% is new unused with no current inspection on the entire string to date , 192 joints available at $750/each or best offer.

Request more
information

MAKE YOUR OFFER