Solid drill that has been well maintained and ready for work. 9 x Rod Baskets– On board Crane – Up Graded front vices designed for a 100,000 lbs drill, work great.
Great machine for all round installations in soft to hard ground, capable of installing pipes up to 600mm in diameter and bore lengths up to 250m . Located in Australia but can be easily shipped world-wide.
- Mud Pump, Fully rebuilt shortly before being parked up, has great flow and pressure, I think its 100 gallon a minute.
- Drive motors, have never given any trouble and is very strong
- Rubber tracks as new
- Controls all working, we would need to fire her up and check through those to confirm, right hand arm rest gone, could fabricate one if required.
- Rod Boxes were sand blasted and Painted but due to lack of inside space they have been stored outside so have faded a bit, but in good condition.
- Front Wrenches were manufactured here and would be fine on a 100,000lb machine they are very good, cost about $35,000 to get made and fitted.
- Engine bay very clean, no Oil leaks
- Stake downs Fabricated from 6030 Drill stem and work a treat, we banged them in with a small rock breaker on a 4 ton digger.
- Security Cab that can be padlocked